Pages

Welcome to my blog!


If you ask me what my very favourite thing is I would not hesitate to say my family. I came into motherhood quite late on, and was immediately overwhelmed with how amazing it is. Now I would like nothing more than to be a Domestic Goddess, and surround my family in love, good food, beautiful things and lots of happy memories. And like the majority of families these days, we need to do it on a budget!

I firmly believe we all have a little bit of the Domestic Goddess inside us, just waiting to break out. Whether that is knowing how to make a roast chicken feed a family of 4 for a week, being able to make, repair or recycle clothes, hunting down a bargain, or simply turning everyday, simple things into pretty or useful items, with a little bit of imagination we can all dip in to the Goddess inside and make our lives that little bit more interesting.



I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy sharing my (challenging) journey into Domestic Goddessness!



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wordless Wednesday



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love love love love.

You are so blessed, but I am pretty sure you don't need me to tell you that.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.
I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Here is my web blog :: espresso coffee makers

Helen said...

Thanks Rach. Yes, i am very blessed :)